Rylko Builders Company Culture
Within minutes of interacting with any Rylko employee, it becomes clear that our culture is one of enthusiasm, collaboration, integrity, and creativity. Our passion for what we do has been described as “contagious”. We pride ourselves on the tight-knit, familial feel of our company, and with that comes a commitment to helping every member of our team rise to their full potential.
With every new hire, we look for candidates who embody our core values— individuals who thrive in a team environment, but are also comfortable taking the reins and thinking on their feet. People who are excited to be part of our growing business, and feel personally engaged in our success. We feel deeply invested in every new addition to our company, and want that feeling to be mutual— that’s why we encourage a collaborative environment at every level, and empower each of our employees with top-of-the-line equipment, whether they’re on the jobsite or at our office. We owe our achievements to our incomparable team, and in return, we’re always looking for new ways to help our staff achieve their goals.
From our employee benefits to our day-to-day operations, we aim to inspire confidence and creativity in our personnel. Here’s what you can expect at Rylko:
- A profit-sharing 401k plan that far exceeds the industry standard
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- The latest tech, from company-issued iPhones to Surface Pro tablets to AT&T mobile hotspots
- Quarterly catered staff luncheons, offering an opportunity for cross-team collaboration
Excellence is our standard, and it’s our community that makes that achievement possible every day. Think you’d be a good fit for Rylko? Get in touch with us or view current open positions:
- Project Engineer – San Francisco Bay Area
- Construction Superintendent – San Francisco & Peninsula Region
- Project Manager – San Francisco Bay Area